Revitalization continues for the Bone Student Center. Several temporary closures will begin on Sunday May 13 and Monday May 14 to accommodate the work.
- There may be brief tunnel closures throughout the week of May 13 due to work inside the yard. Signage will be posted and alternative entrances to the west side first floor and east side second floor will be available.
- The west entrance on the second floor will be closed for scheduled utility work for approximately two weeks, beginning May 14.
Prairie Room and Atrium
- The Prairie Room will close on May 14 for approximately five weeks.
- The Atrium on the second floor will also be closed beginning May 14 for approximately six weeks.
Einstein Brothers Bagels
- Due to planned public works in space, Einstein Bros. Bagels will be closed for approximately six weeks beginning Sunday, May 13.
- During Einstein’s closure, Burger King will be open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Hot and iced coffee will be available with regular menu items.
- The Brown Ballroom will not close until June 18 and will reopen at the end of winter. Further updates will be shared as work progresses.
- The Brown Ballroom sidewalk removal and replacement project will begin on Monday, May 14. The section of the Locust Street sidewalk that extends beyond the Brown Ballroom will be closed for approximately three weeks. Pedestrians are asked to use the east entrance to the Bone Student Center or cross at University Street and College Avenue rather than around the fence.
Revitalization updates will be posted weekly on the Bone Student Center Revitalization page, as well as Bone’s social media accounts on Facebook, @ISUBone; Instagram, @EventsandFoodatISU; and Twitter, @EventsFoodISU.
The Bone will remain open throughout the project, which is expected to be completed by 2020. Learn more about the project.