Student Information System Market Drivers E-Learning Solution Popularity
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, November 8, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that Student Information System Market the size is analyzed to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% during the 2021-2026 forecast to reach $11.6 billion by 2026. The student information system is an automated platform designed which stores data and tracks all student information including academic terms and programs, assessment scores, attendance records, etc. The growth of the student information system industry is mainly attributed to the importance of the internet and the penetration of smartphones, tablets, and laptops to improve student engagement. Furthermore, digital paradigm shift of educational institutions and emergence of Over the Top (OTT) media services are some of the relevant factors that are estimated to boost the student information system industry . Additionally, educational institutions are focusing on reaching students in remote areas to provide quality education and counseling services, which eventually led to the proliferation of the use of SIS software and services. to simplify communication between teachers and students. The growing emergence of cloud-based student information systems and a suite of flexible and scalable artificial intelligence (AI)-based solutions to deliver data-driven insights and better enrollment management and curriculum is another major influential aspect to impact the growth of the student information system market. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the full summary of the report:
Key points to remember:
1. North America led the student information system market with a share of 38.3% in 2020, along with Europe with 30.4%, owing to the sprawling technology ecosystem.
2. The Cloud segment is expected to hold the major share of 53.3% in 2020, owing to the increase in the development of cloud-based ERPs suitable for various educational institutions.
3. The advent of e-learning solution offers digitized study guides, real-time questions and other AI-enabled learning content believed to accelerate the market for information systems on students.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here:
1. Solution segment is estimated to hold the highest share of 65.2% in 2020, owing to the growing demand for advanced student information system software products among students, teachers and parents to monitor respective information transparently, based on grades and other school officials.
2. The student information system market is segmented into cloud and on-premises. The Cloud segment is estimated to hold the major share of 53.3% in 2020, due to the increase in the development of cloud-based ERPs suitable for various educational institutions.
3. North America led the student information system market with a share of 38.3% in 2020, as well as Europe with 30.4%, respectively.
4. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market, due to increasing adoption of digital solutions and increase in implementation of SIS solutions to improve students and school administration in educational institutions in India, Japan, Singapore and China.
Top 5 Student Information System Industry Players are-
1. Eduware ntc
2. Ellucian Company LP
3. Light Up Education
Click the following link to purchase the Student Information System Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports each year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your favorite market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. Mobile learning market
B. K-8 Online Education Market