National University has partnered with the nation’s largest textbook supplier and distributor, Barnes and Noble College (BNC) Services and MBS Direct. This partnership aims to enhance your student experience by providing competitive pricing, faster access, and additional purchasing choices for course materials.
To support your success, National University has negotiated an institutional agreement to reduce the costs of new and used textbooks and offer free two (2) day shipping on domestic orders fulfilled through MBS Direct. Plus, the guaranteed buyback program and digital marketplace are great resources that can further lower your participation costs.
National University’s online bookstore is built around a course-based system that ensures you order and receive the right book, just in time. Your textbooks and course materials are shipped from a fully operational state-of-the-art warehouse 24 hours a day, five (5) days a week.
To find out which textbooks are needed for your course, log in to your SOAR student portal from your single sign-on and follow the steps below:
- On the left side of the student portal homepage, click on “My registration summary”
- Under Student Class Calendar, click the “View/Buy Books” link next to your class
- Depending on your course, required textbook information will be listed or, if applicable, course specific details will be provided on this page, including technology fees, Day One Access to Resources and Text e-book availability (DART)
- To view purchase options, click the link in the “Notes” section or visit https://www.NUTextbooks.com
- Visit https://www.NUTextbooks.com
- Click on ‘Let’s get started’
- Select your trimester(s) and course ID(s)
- Click View your documents
- Select your preferred format
- Call 1-800-325-3252 or email [email protected]. The customer contact center is open 24/7, ready to take your order or answer your questions.
Accepted payment methods include PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Note: Quarterly book listings are only available for the most recent quarter and the next two consecutive quarters.
Here are the important details and benefits of using the National University Online Bookstore:
Free 2nd day delivery: Available on purchases with BNC shipped domestically
New: Save up to 12%
Used: Save up to 25%
Rent: Immediate savings up to 60%
Guaranteed redemption: Know how much you will receive when you resell your book
Digital market: Books in a range of conditions from approved sellers at up to 95% off list price
The price match guarantee: If you find a book you bought from us at a lower price on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, we’ll pay you the difference. Click here for more information
If you need help or cannot find your textbook, please call the National University Online Bookstore at 1-800-325-3252, click here for the Help Center, or contact the Department of national university student concierge services at (866) 628-8988 Option 5 or email [email protected]